Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My First Freebie

Just a little something to get my feet wet with offering freebies. I've learned so much in the last couple of weeks. Who knew there would be so much to cover - blogger, HTML, 4shared, file compression. It really makes me appreciate all the wonderful designers out there who are dedicated to bringing us great products on a consistent basis. Make sure you thank your favorite designers for their hard work! They deserve it 'cause it's a lot harder than it looks.

Anyway, here's a little Fourth of July bow that I had hanging around here. Be kind if I messed this up in any way but constructive criticism is most appreciated! That's the only way I'll get any better. :)

Here's your freebie bow. Hope you like it!
July Fourth Bow Freebie

Happy Independence Day!

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 03 Jul [LA 02:19am, NY 04:19am, UK 09:19am, OZ 07:19pm]).

Unknown said...

This is so cute!!