Thursday, November 6, 2008

New Stuff in the Store and a Small Freebie

Well, here's some new goodies I'm releasing in the store this week. One of them is my very first commercial use brush set! I think my favorite is the Safekeeping element pack of lock faces and keys. I've always loved looking at old keys and they're such a versitle item for your scrapbook project.

I also have some news that I'm sitting that I think is pretty exciting. I'm hoping I'll be able to let the cat out of the bag sometime next week.

On another note, Digital Scrap Mall is looking for designers. If you've always wanted to be able to sell your own designs, come check it out. Use the store's Contact Us link to get in touch with the store's owner, Michelle Herron for more details. Come join the fun!

In the store this week:

No comments: