Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I'm back with good news, bad news, and a freebie

I’m finally back after being away for several weeks and I have so much to cover.

First, I have some good news. The Digital Scrap Mall has undergone some remodeling and it is now how it’s owner originally wanted it to be – with each designer having their own store front under the mall heading. It’s a very cool concept and it’s been so much fun setting up my own store! I’m so excited about it. There’s a separate section for freebie downloads so you don’t have to mess with a cart, a layout gallery and other goodies. So check it out at www.digitalscrapmall.com/creativedigitalscraps and look down below for my Grand Opening ad and coupon information.

Next up, I finally have a freebie for you after a many week hiatus. I think I’m going to try something different for a while. Instead of coming up with little unique freebies during the month, I will do a kit and share it in pieces as the weeks progress. This month we’re starting with Rosebud and you can go Here to get the first of three downloads. A preview of the full kit is down below.

Some other changes to my blog are that my freebies are no longer going to be free forever. Items will remain either at 4 shared or at my store’s download area for one month and then they will be moved to my dollar bin. That’s plenty of time to snag it and once it’s moved it’s still a good deal (especially when you have a coupon).

Lastly, on a personal note, my 87 yr old grandfather has been diagnosed with lung cancer and emphysema. He’s completing tests this week to determine the stage of the cancer and what his treatment options are for the future. With that said, I will try to maintain a weekly freebie download as much as possible and following up on any store issues as promptly as circumstances allow. Hopefully things won’t be disrupted too much but I’m sure everyone understands that family comes first.

Until next week…

Rosebud Part 1

2 comments:

Kessa said...

Thank you for giving us this beautiful rosebud kit. I am sorry to hear about your granddad. Will be keeping you and your family in my thoughts & prayers.

Dee said...

I'm sorry your grandfather is ill. That's always so hard. Thanks for the kit, it's really cute.